National Children’s Dental Health Month Coloring Contest 2023
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month. Help Kenosha Community Health Center and Pillar Health celebrate and elevate the importance of healthy oral hygiene in kids by taking part in our Coloring Contest.
- The contest is open to children ages 4-11 who reside in Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, and Milwaukee counties.
- One (1) entry per child is allowed.
- To enter, visit one of the locations listed on the right, or download the English or Spanish coloring pages on this page, print out the PDF, color it in however you like, and return your entry to KCHC Kenosha or Silver Lake Clinic, or Pillar Health.
- Entries are due by 5:00 PM on February 28, 2023.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity and overall appearance.
- Winners will be notified by telephone.
- The winner of each age group will receive:
- 1st Place $30 Gift Card
- 2nd Prize $25 Gift Card
- 3rd Prize $20 Gift Card
- Gift Cards will be sent via email.
Entries are Due February 28, 2023 by 5:00pm
Please return to one of the below locations:
KCHC Kenosha Clinic 6226 14th Avenue KCHC Silver Lake Clinic 903 S. 2nd Street PillarHealth 4006 Washington Road