Kenosha Community Health Centers (KCHC) success has been thanks to many people over the years. We appreciate the support, leadership and dedication of everyone that has been a part of our story. Listen to our story and the impact from some of the individuals that have helped build the KCHC into the organization it is today.
KCHC opened its first location in 1995. KCHC offers Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health services. As of 2016, over 8,000 sites operated by 1,300 Community Health Centers (CHCs) serve about 20 million patients nationwide.
- What is a Community Health Center?
- CHCs are the largest primary care network in the country.
- Care provided in CHCs saves the U.S. healthcare system millions of dollars each year by making preventive and health management care affordable, nearby and accessible.
- CHCs also create hundreds of jobs in communities we serve, which has an additional positive economic impact.
- KCHC has 3 service sites in the City of Kenosha.
- 22nd Ave. offering Medical and Behavioral health services
- 14th Ave.offering Dental and Pediatric services
- 52nd Ave. (at the Boys and Girls Club) offering Pediatric services
- We employ ~100 people, including ~20 providers
- We served 15,888 patients in 2017
- In 2019 we are expanding into Kenosha County by opening a Clinic in Silver Lake.
- KCHC operates a Mobile Medical Unit in the City of Racine
- We run outreach programs such as Seal-A-Smile, which provides dental services in schools
- We serve patients in Kenosha, Racine and Walworth Counties