Kenosha Community Health Center’s (KCHC’s) success has been thanks to many people over the years. We appreciate the support, leadership and dedication of everyone that has been a part of our story. Listen to our story and the impact from some of the individuals that have helped build the KCHC into the organization it is today.
Community Health Centers serve as the beacon of strength, service, and care in their communities. KCHC opened its first location in 1995. KCHC offers Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health services. Community Health Centers serve as the primary medical home for over 29 million people in more than 12,000 communities across America.
- What is a Community Health Center?
- CHCs are the largest primary care network in the country.
- Care provided in CHCs saves the U.S. healthcare system millions of dollars each year by making preventive and health management care affordable, nearby and accessible.
- CHCs also create hundreds of jobs in communities we serve, which has an additional positive economic impact.
- KCHC has 2 service sites in the City of Kenosha.
- 22nd Ave. offering Medical and Behavioral health services
- 14th Ave.offering Dental and Pediatric services
- We employ ~100 people, including ~20 providers
- We served 14,026 patients in 2019 that consisted of 43,617 medical, dental and behavioral encounters.
- In 2019 we expanded into Kenosha County by opening a Clinic in Silver Lake.
- We run outreach programs such as Seal-A-Smile, which provides dental services in schools
- We serve patients in Kenosha and Walworth Counties