Dental Services During COVID-19
KCHC is working to keep our community healthy during this time and prevent the spread of infection while also offering options for easier access to care. If you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms, or feel you need to be tested, call us at 262-925-1325 and our team will evaluate you for a same-day telehealth visit with of one of our providers.
Open for Dental Emergencies
If you are experiencing any of the following dental emergencies, please call our office at 262-383-4091:
- Mouth injury, such as a broken tooth
- Infection in the mouth, swelling of your gums, face, or neck
- Severe tooth pain
- Bleeding in your mouth that won’t stop
If instructed to visit our KCHC facility, KCHC has instituted the “one person” rule. Only patients are to attend appointments. Minors may have one parent or guardian present. If you are in need of translation services, please let us know prior to your visit. Each person will be screened for a fever at the door upon entry.
For patients with an upcoming ROUTINE appointment:
- KCHC Dental is ONLY seeing patients with dental emergencies at this time
- We will be rescheduling you at our earliest opportunity or you may call 262-383-4091 to reschedule your appointment.