Month/Year Started at KCHC:
- Mississippi Delta Community College, Patient Care Assistant
- Mississippi Delta Community College, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Mississippi Delta Community College, Associate Degree Nurse
- Delta State University, Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Chamberlain University, Master of Science Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner, AANP
What made you choose a healthcare career?
I chose a career in healthcare to assist with the management of chronic diseases and illnesses in the community.
What types of care do you provide, and what sets your care apart?
I provide holistic and focused-based care that encompasses the person as a whole.
What’s your patient care philosophy?
My philosophy of patient care is inclusion; actually, lead with the needs of the patient and their families.
What can patients look forward to when they visit you?
Patients that visit me can look forward to their concerns being a priority and the best research and evidence-based care that I can provide.